Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad R White has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I've been with Dr. White for years and during the time I had my children. Even though he is my OB/GYN, he didn't deliver any of my babies. Now that I'm done with having babies, he is dismissive of my concerns. Women's bodies change drastically after childbirth, and all I ever got was "Everything seems fine." I had a crisis recently where his staff left him a message for me. I got no phone call back. When I called back a few days later when the issue got worse, his staff informed me the answer to my previous question. I had asked why I wasn't told this and hadn't received a phone call earlier. In order for me to address the issue at the point, I had to see Dr. White right away. I got a babysitter and drove the hour it took for me to get to his Clinton Twp office. I walked in and there were at least 20 women in the waiting room. I told the staff about my issue, and that I couldn't wait to see him. My appointment was for 4:00, and he only started seeing 2:30 patients. I wasn't going to wait in that room for 2 hours. I told the staff to cancel my appointment and that I would be finding a new doctor.
Dr. Chad always lets you ask all the que you need and doesnt ever make you feel like he is too busy. he is caring, listens, and always exceeds my expectations. i only wish the staff sch my surgery when i asked so it would have been covered and i could still be his patient. now i am 6 mos pregnant with a dr that actually scares me but takes my ins. dear God work it out so i can go back cuz he was soooooo wonderful, wise, caring and knowledgeable. : (
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2014, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2009, 2014, 2011, 2008, 2015, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2013, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2013, 2016, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Chad R White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chad R White in this video.
Dr. Chad R White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.