Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad R Sanborn
Dr. Chad R Sanborn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Springs, FL. His specialties include Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Pediatrics and Infectious Disease. Dr. Sanborn is affiliated with St Marys Medical Center and Bethesda Heart Hospital. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Chad R Sanborn has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
We meet Dr Sanborn when my son was around a year old, he is now almost 5. He is extremely patient with families and very friendly with the kids. Today my son's tablet had died so he was a little anxious during our visit. He involved him so he could play doctor with him, which meant a lot to my son since he has been to a lot of doctors appointments and blood work over the past 2 months.
Dr. Sanborn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Chad R Sanborn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChad Robert Sanborn Md, 5810 Coral Ridge Dr Ste 300, Coral Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chad R Sanborn in this video.
Dr. Chad R Sanborn is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.