Dr. Chad C Shelton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad C Shelton?

Patient

AWESOME

Let no one else stick a needle in your back. This gent is a great Doc with great listening skills

Such an amazing and caring physician. Really took his time and made me feel like I mattered. Highly recommend this physician.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!

Dr Shelton figured out my problem when no other doctor could. Thanks to him, I have a much better quality of life and can enjoy my grand kids!

Looking for compassionate doctor, look no further!

Dr. Shelton has been treating my pain for several years. He is hands down my favorite doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients and only does what he thinks will work for them. He takes the time to explain everything and answers any questions I might have. Most pain doctors I have had experience with will do whatever will make them money, not him. He could have easily advised me on several occasions to do injections but he has always done what is best for me at the time. He does talk very fast but you won't find a more caring doctor than him. He treats everyone like they were his own family. Also his nurse Alice is one of the best. She always takes the time to make sure I am comfortable and greets me with a smile and song everytime I come in. They have a lifetime patient in me.

Exceptional

Dr Shelton is awesome! He is very intelligent, and he is willing to send you to other doctors or for tests so he has all the facts he needs to better his care for you. If you have questions he will make time to answer them. If you need more time than he can give you at that moment he will ask you to wait and go help other patients all the while coming back in periodically to answer any further questions you might have. You will not be disappointed in the quality of care you receive from Dr Chad Shelton.

Exceptional doctor!!!! Would recommend him to anyone! Takes the time and really listens. I've been pain free for months thanks to this man!!!

Patient

Dr. Shelton is one of the best pain management Doctors I have been to. he takes his time to explain things to you. he listens to what you think. he is a great Doctor/

Great Doctor

I saw Dr. Shelton for some pain issues I was having. He was extremely professional and did a great job explaining my options. I was scheduled a series of shots which really helped my pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

might have been a bad day

2.5 hour wait, spent under 5 min. with me.

i thought he was rude and unprofional i will never go back to that dummy

Good Listener and Bedside Manner

Dr. Shelton was very professional and caring towards me during my pain. He knows what he is doing and does not put you through any uneccessary procedures. I feel lucky to have him as a doctor. His staff is also very caring.