Dr. Chad Stephens Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Chad Stephens?

Great Experience

Posted on November 20th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Stephens by my neurosurgeon for lower back pain. I was looking for an alternative to back surgery for ruptured disk. Pleased to say that my experience with Dr. Stephens and staff was a great one. Dr. Stephens and staff were top of the line in professionalism. Everyone was kind, caring, and made sure my questions were answered. Office staff kept me informed of pre-approval process and any expected cost prior to the procedure. I made a decision to try back injections and saw an approx. 90% decrease in the constant pain I was experiencing prior to the injections. Very glad I decided to try this procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stephens and staff. T Eastham

Great doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Dr Stephens is as good as they come. The staff was kind and helpful from the front to the back. I I appreciate the care I was given and will continue to trust him and his staff with my pain.

Never seen a more poorly structured doctor office

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Jessica

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Couldn't have asked for better care for my son. My son plays on the football team and had an injury I was referred by several parents who's children play sports. First my son really connected with Dr. Stephens and he explained treatment in a way we could both understand. My son was feeling better by his next practice. Great patient care!

Go see someone else

Posted on September 10th, 2017

Not a specialust or board certified

Doesn't know how to treat pain

Posted on April 15th, 2017

Do not let him touch you. Not qualified

God Complex

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Go somewhere else. Doesn't listen to patient. Staff doesn't know what they are doing

Look somewhere else

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Chad is very arrogant and not will to learn a patients needs or what is really causing the pain. Too busy trying to expand his practice to listen to the patients needs. Doesn’t understand or able to treat chronic pain. Staff very incompetent.

Dr Chad and staff

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I had been seen Dr Chad for my low back. At first Dr Chad was helpful and care about my injury and his staff was friendly. I requested a several things from Dr Chad and he ignored me and snapped at me. The thing got worse over the time and his staff lied to my other Dr and my pain remained the same and nothing improved for over a year. I gave up on him and look at different Dr and my pain now reduces and I feel so grateful with my decision by switching a different Dr. Chad you need to improve your attitude and get a better staff. I hope the thing will improve with his office. Because, I can see that Dr Chad is a good Dr but he did not help me or make some time for me because he always rushed and rushed. I even called his office and left message many times and I did not get answer from them after a few days or never.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

You won't find a nicer doctor than Dr. Stephen's. He cares about you and really wants you out of pain. His staff is always helpful and courteous. I have seen him for a year or so. He really listens to me and truly cares about my medical conditions. It has been a blessing having him as my physician.

Very good doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Stephens is a very caring doctor. He gives me my options that we could take to help me & allowed me have a large say in what to do. His whole intention was to get me as pain free as possible and he has succeeded & let me know to be sure to get back with him if it comes back.

Malpractice

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Terrible Doctor. Unprofessional, not able to Empathize or show Compassion, Arrogant, God Complex, and RUDE. He also put an implant in my back a couple months ago that I just found out was improperly placed. It has caused permanent nerve damage and constant pain. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!