Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad A Strittmatter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Chad A Strittmatter has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Chad A Strittmatter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chad A Strittmatter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I felt like Dr. Chad Strittmatter hates his job, it's as if he did not want to come to work. He seemed so annoyed and miserable, he was extremely condescending to the staff and me, the patient. He exuded a manner of DON'T ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. The staff was very professional and freindly, it;s unfortunate to have this doctor on staff at Sister's Charity Hospital. Dr. Strittmatter's attitude would be better suited for the Department of Motor Vehicles, perhaps a position there would be his dream job. I would not recommend this doctor, I understandenatal prenatal care is essential, but I am completely turned off and will not return.
I have never actually met Dr. Strittmatter, I have only seen nurse practitioners. I am pregnant and had only just moved to the Buffalo area, so went with the ob gyn housed within the Sisters Charity hospital as they were the hospital I chose. The nurse practitioners have repeatedly given me false or outdated information (I checked my facts with ACOG). I feel that I am not valued and that I am being pushed through their system as just another source of money for them. I feel like I am an annoyance when I ask questions. When I told one of the nurse practitioners that I get dizzy sometimes (completely normal), she said, "Well! You are a light weight, aren't you!"This is just not acceptable. I don't need to be doted on, but I would like some respect. I would like to be talked to like an adult, and I would like to be informed of decisions made regarding my treatment. Thus far, none of these criteria have been satisfied. Dr. Strittmatter does not care for his patients as he does not actually interact with his patients. I would not recommend him, or this office, to anyone.
21 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Chad A Strittmatter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSisters Of Charity Hospital, 2157 Main St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Chad A Strittmatter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.