Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad A Surratt MD
Dr. Chad A Surratt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with other offices in Lees Summit, MO and Kansas City, MO . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad A Surratt has 3 locations
2800 Clay Edwards Dr
Kansas City, MO 64116
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad A Surratt has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Chad A Surratt has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Chad A Surratt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Chad Surratt should learn to respect a child's parents.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chad A Surratt - Posted on June 8th, 2015
Asked my wife to leave the room (child was a minor) and proceeded to ask my daughter if she did drugs or if anyone abused her at home - how insulting and how dare this man presume to ask such insulting questions. He is no noble human, he is a quack.
18 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Chad A Surratt Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Chad A Surratt's office for more information.
4800 W 135th St Ste 190 Overland Park, KS : (913) 428-8000
2741 NE McBaine Dr Lees Summit, MO : (816) 554-2600
2800 Clay Edwards Dr Kansas City, MO 64116
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad A Surratt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.