Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad Wotkowicz has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Chad Wotkowicz has the following 9 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Respiratory Failure
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Multiple Organ Failure
Dr. Chad Wotkowicz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chad Wotkowicz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
We looked high and low, spoke with numerous doctors on a reversal until we met Dr Wotkowicz. Our surgery was schedule for pre op and needed major work to reverse the vasectomy. We went in and it seemed successful but did not have results right away and this is normal. We waited almost exactly 1 year and bought a narrowing time ovulation test and hit the mark. Our daughter was born healthy and gorgeous. Here we are 4 years later on our second child and ready to reverse it back! Thanks Dr Wotkowicz and Dr Michaels. It was reasonably priced at 5k to include everything and it was exceptionally done. Highly recommend if you need a reverse Vasectomy priced right with great results.
Dr. Wotkowicz was the most knowlegable doctor I had seen. He was very honest and wonderful to talk to in the office. I never felt rushed and he spent plenty of time explaining my problem with me. Fully understood my feelings and it was the best experience I have had with any urologist and I have seen many!! I would recommend him to my family members.
We have had a terrible time getting Dr. Wotkowicz to respond to our messages. We were told after a test on Friday that we would hear results by Monday or Tuesday. When that didn't happen we called... and called... and called... and called... and got the run around. All we kept hearing was "I'll leave him a message" and he hasn't gotten back to us. Very frustrating. I don't recommend this doctor.
15 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Chad Wotkowicz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad Wotkowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, NH.