Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Yucus
Dr. Chad Yucus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with other offices in Madison, WI and Glenview, IL (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Yucus is affiliated with Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital, Highland Park Hospital and Skokie Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Yucus has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Chad Yucus has the following 7 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Chad Yucus has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chad Yucus is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
After being treated very poorly by the first neurologist who refused to deal with my mother at all, Dr. Yucus was a breath of fresh air. He thoroughly investigated the cause of my mother's mental decline while treating her with respect and patience. I would highly recommend Dr. Yucus for any patient that has dementia symptoms. He determined my mother's diagnosis with a high standard of professionalism.
We took my aging father to see Dr. Yucus after becoming concerned about his advancing dementia. Dr. Yucus spent over an hour with us asking in-depth questions and thoroughly assessing my dad. When my father was unable to perform the memory test this physician so graciously gave him an out and assured him that he did fine on many aspects of the assessment. While there aren't any treatments for the symptoms that my dad is suffering, it was good to finally see a specialist that understood the issues we were facing and was willing to listen attentively and offer his opinion on the matter.
Dr. Yucus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Highland Park Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Reedsburg Area Medical Center
11 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad Yucus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.