Chad Zatezalo Is this you?

Have you seen Chad Zatezalo?

Gained my trust

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Dr. Z was highly recommended to me by my regular ophthalmologist for a more specialized diagnosis. His observations gained my trust.

Wonderful Experience with GREAT results!

Posted on April 16th, 2017

Excellent patient doctor communication and relationship. He has personal interest in your care demonstrated by his kindness and compassion. Dr Z is enthusiastic, with skilled surgical hands. His knowledge and expertise in the field of facial plastic surgery especially around the eye is outstanding. Scheduling was convenient , office staff smart and friendly, very relaxed office atmosphere. I would recommend Dr Z to all my friends for surgery and dermal fillers.

Terrific doctor!!

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I saw several doctors to get opinions before I saw Dr. Zatezalo. Right away, I knew I had finally found the right doctor. He knew immediately what I needed to have done, he explained everything carefully and answered all my questions, and then when he did my surgery, he was careful, gentle and capable -- he did a beautiful job! He's the best!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Zatezalo performed an upper blepharoplasty and ptosis surgery for me. He did a fantastic job!!! I look 15 years younger. He is highly skilled! I highly recommend him for any cosmetic eye concerns you may have!!!

Wonderful Doc who does AMAZING work!

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Zatezalo!! He is compassionate, professional, and kind. He takes his time, listens and makes you feel comfortable. He fixed a botched job by a general plastic surgeon. I left feeling and looking 100x better. I would highly recommend him!!

Best Oculoplastic Surgeon in DC/MD/VA

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I had six lower eyelid surgeries by different doctors who left my lids in a horrible condition. They were hanging, protruding and each looked different from the other. In trying to find the right doctor to fix them, I had consultations with three well know plastic surgeons who wouldn't touch my eyelids because of the prior damage, yet they all recommended (unknown to the other) the same surgeon, Dr. Chad Zatezalo. They said he was my best option in the DC/MD/VA area to fix it. Scared and not knowing what to do, I made an appointment with Dr ¸Zatezalo. He was very compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable about what happened to my lids and what he could do to fix them. Today, my eyes look marvelous. It is truly unbelievable what he did. I look like myself again. He did an excellent job and I could never thank him enough. I am so happy I found Dr Zatezalo.. You are truly the best... Like 1

Listens to Patient

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Removed eye plug which had been irritaing my eye for months. Two other doctors I had been to ignored my request to remove this silicon eye plug. Dr. Zatezalo removed it without any fuss.

Posted on October 10th, 2017