Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chadi G Haddad DO
Dr. Chadi G Haddad, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Redford, MI, with another office in Dearborn Heights, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Chadi G Haddad has 2 locations
Dr. Chadi G Haddad has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Chadi G Haddad has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
Best gyn ob ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chadi G Haddad - Posted on November 8th, 2013
19 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Chadi G Haddad Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
More about Dr. Chadi G Haddad
Please come in 20 minutes early. Have a referral ready if needed. Bring your picture ID and insurance card with you.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chadi G Haddad, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Redford, MI, in this video.
Dr. Chadi G Haddad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Redford, MI.