Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chadi Kaba
Dr. Chadi Kaba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Attleboro, MA, with other offices in Providence, RI and Attleboro, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaba is affiliated with Miriam Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital and Sturdy Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chadi Kaba has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chadi Kaba has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Chadi Kaba has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I like dr kaba although I wish I could say the sane for his staff- the woman at the front desk was ride and unprofessional . I called in for a prescription and two days later she told me to wait and took another hour. Giving me nothing but attitude a didn't even tell my doctor the work I got done when i told her it was important
He makes you wait a long time. He has a computer w/all your info in front of him, yet asks the same questions over and over. I really don't think he fits in that office. He never looks well groomed to me either. Always trying to change your meds and doesn't say anything positive. Good luck to the next guy!
Dr. Kaba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sturdy Memorial Hospital
St. Joseph Health Services
Roger Williams Gen.Hosp.
Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
20 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chadi Kaba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Attleboro, MA.