Have you seen Dr. Chadwick M Mills?

Terrible doctor

I just noticed that my honest review of this horrible man has been removed! I beg and hope that other women will not go see this doctor. I was given the wrong results, told that I needed a double mastectomy. He did a few biopsies that were absolutely horrible! I ended up going to Northwestern for a second opinion and they couldn't believe what he had done to me or the suggestions that were made. Just awful! He should be ashamed of himself.

Get a second opinion before surgery!

My wife went to Dr. Mills he informed her , she needed a biopsy, after the biopsy came back negative, he informed my wife he wanted to have surgery to remove a larger sample. We said no that we are getting a second opinion. We went to University of Chicago and we are blessed to find out she does not have cancer with out have any surgery. He induced unnecessary stress into our lives!

Biopsy

An amazing doctor. Explained everything before doing anything he even drew a picture for easier understanding. Very kind and compassionate. Procedure was practically painless as he promised! High recommended !

Fearful

I have never met another doctor like him. I am terrified of having my mammogram every year. I had to have more xrays of my breast after my mammogram and was convinced I got cancer like my mom. Dr. Mills came in and talked to me for a long while. Everything was fine. He is a normal person and best bedside manner I have experienced.

I have cancer

I did not want to go see Dr. Mills but my doctor told me he was the best. I told the technician that I didn’t want to have the X-ray only a ultrasound. Dr. Mills took a long time doing the ultrasound and talking to me why the mammogram was necessary so I let them do it. No one has ever spent the time or to explain things. I was angry having to go and cried when I went home. At first they told me they couldn’t biopsy until the following week but Dr Mills talked to a lady there and she got me in the next day. The biopsy was fast and didn’t hurt which he promised. He also spoke to my husband after. They have also helped me get other appointments. I cannot say enough great things about this doctor and his staff.

One of a kind

I have extremely thick breast and have been called back for so many additional tests and biopsies. Dr. Mills asked for my records and pictures and got them to look at. He even called me at my house to tell me what he found. Another doctor told me I had to have more biopsies but Dr. Mills said they weren't necessary. It is the first time a doctor has called me or explained what they saw. I will never go to anyone else. He is amazing and so kind.

Excellent!

Dr Mills is an excellent physician! Having a very stressful procedure done, Dr Mills put my mind at ease and explained every single tiny thing that was going to be done. He explained things clearly and made sure all my questions were answered!! He was also quick to do his tasks, knowing the uncomfortable nature of my procedure. Highly recommend Dr Mills!

Great Doctor

He is knowledgable and in your face in a good way, love this doctor. He lets you know exactly what is going on

Worst bedside manner

Used medical terms I did not understand, would not call a family member to tell them I had been diagnosed with cancer and I was by myself in shock, would not return calls from family to understand diagnosis .

New to area

Dr. Mills is new to our area and I saw him on the local news. My experience was even better than what he seemed on TV. I asked to speak to him and he told me about my xray and answered all my questions. He is wonderful and so kind.

Different

New doctor so I was not sure about what to expect. I was suprise when he came and talked to me after my mammogram. He is very kind and explain everything he saw and did. Front office and the lady who did my mammogram told me he is specialized in breast. I loved him and the way he treated me. Thank you.

Stay away from this terrible physician!! He is the worst doctor I have ever seen i my life (and I have seen quite a few)...I read the other reviews and i am fairly positive that he wrote them. They were all extremely detailed...more so than normal......interesting. Anyways, he is extremely rude to his patients and when you ask him a question that he does not know the answer to he talks in circles in order to distract you. I strongly suggest avoiding this doctor.

Dr. Chadwick M Mills is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.