Dr. Chadwick Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chadwick Smith?

Dr. Chad Smith

Posted on November 20th, 2017

He is an amazing physician, he has great bedside manners, very caring to his patients.

Terrible

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Horrible

good doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2016

Dr smith been going to him for several years love his bedside manner he is so nice to me he is about the nicest doctor I have ever meet and a very good doctor to.I would refer him to any one I meet.That a bone and joint problem.

Negiligence

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I normally do not write reviews, but I want to make sure no one else has to go thru what I did at Dr. Smith's office. Long story short, no one ever answers the phone . You never get to speak to a live person, recording every time. I saw him for about 8 days and only once got to speak to his nurse. Dr. Smith handled my situation within the first 3 days appropriately. After that I vomtinued to call and tell them my pain is still a 10 and I am crying with excruciating pain after hydro, muscle relaxers, physical therapy, steroid dose pack and advil. They continued to tell me it was all muscular resulted. I then called them day 5. Same thing. I called to try and get reevaluated day 6. Lect message no one called me back til late day 7 . Got appt day 8. Dr. Smith continued to tell me it takes 2-3 weeks for these muscles to relax and get relief. I told him I wanted MRI and he told me the treatment would be the same and I probably couldn't stay still for one. I am a nurse myself, I know you can take Valium or Xanax to help you got the 20 min it takes. I was leaving his office and no MRI Order. Asked his nurse for one. Went to Battlefield Imaging who were absolutely wonderful and got it done . That was on a Thurs. I have me et heard back from Dr Smith. I got my results.. Called my primary care, got into a neurosurgeon and had emergency surgery for Herniated C5-C6 that actually protruded so bad that it chipped part of my bone off my cervical spine. My neurosurgeon told me this type of injury brings a grown man to his knees. Said after 3 days of no relief, my Dx should of been looked at difftly. The only fix to this problem was surgery. I called Dr Smith's office after my surgery and they have never called me back to say sorry. If I wasn't a nurse and did not have several Dr friends who read my MrI and explained it to me, I would still be in the same situation. I hope this me ER happens to anyone else. Emotionally and physically I was wore out. No pain now and doing wonderful😄

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Wonderful Dr. Very knowledgeable about his field.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr. Smith is the easiest physician I have ever had to communicate with. He listened to what I said, explained the problems we were dealing with in non-medical jargon, and clearly laid out my options. I didn't feel that he was hurrying to get rid of me so he could move on to his next patient.

Horrible dr

Posted on March 1st, 2014

Tried to protect another orthopedic dr's mistake and refused to treat a fracture, refused to write work note even, overcharged insurance, left me in pain and did nothing to help. I would not advise this place to anyone.

Mickey Wilcox

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Excellent in all categories.He spent time explaining my issue and what was needed.He is an excellent communicator.

The only place to go.

Posted on September 29th, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Smith for various sport related injuries for over seven years now, and have had two surgeries performed by him. Everytime that I see him, his staff is courteous and willing to answer my questions, regardless of their nature. Dr. Smith is willing to listen to my concerns with my injury and willing to try to accomdate, as much as possible, to make recovery as easy as possible for me. Dr. Smith has seen me through my worst injuries and made sure that I understand what's going on the entire time. If anyone was in need of an orthopedic doctor, he would be the only one that I would recommend!

Super Doctor!

Posted on October 19th, 2008

Why go to anyone else? This doctor did a great job with my mother.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017