Dr. Chaim B Colen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Chaim B Colen?

Fixed my back.

I cannot express my gratitude for Dr.Colen. I have 2 young boys and I was heading towards not walking. The Dr. completely fixed the issue. He changed my life thank you

doctor cone is a amazing surgeon great doctor

Most wonderful Doctor I Know

I will tell everyone about this Doctor Chaim Colen he saved my life. He is the most gracious doctor so caring and kind never in a hurry always acts like your the only one he has to see today. Always has a smile and a hug for you and makes you feel special. He is so intelligence but yet so down to earth I just can't tell you how wonderful I think this man is. God works his wonders through him.

Impressive

Upon meeting Dr Colen, our family immediately liked him and it seemed he was a competent neurosurgeon. He was educating, warm, considerate, friendly and confident which are all wonderful human traits, but would he someone we would trust while in Petoskey to drill holes in my 89 year old mother's back? I googled his credentials and read his reviews, and we proceeded with the surgery with the greatest confidence that he was indeed a top neurosurgeon. Petoskey is lucky to have this man on staff!

patient business representative

I had surgery for a Chiari malformation on 10-10-2012. Dr. Colen was absolutlety amazing before, during, and after my surgery. His pleasent disposition and patience was so comforting to both me and my family during that difficult time. I am forever grateful to him for everything. Words cannot express my gratitude.

We will never forget Dr. Colen

When my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor last July, Dr. Colen was a Godsend. He was more than just honest with us, he genuinely cared about the situation we were going through. He was patient and he listened as my husband and I explained the symptoms. He let us know what we should expect and what my husband's quality of life could be. Dr. Colen not only treated my husband, he cared for our entire family. With all of the doctors we dealt with throughout my husband's illness, Dr. Colen was the only one we could always turn to for advice and counsel. He was even the one we called to help us make the decision about Hospice. Dr. Colen was so important to my family that my children included him in my husband's eulogy. We will never forget Dr. Colen.

dr. Colen is the reason I am alive and i consider him and his talents a gift from god.

Wish all doctors were like Dr Colen

Dr. Colen did an awesome job on my surgery, He has a Great disposition, very likeable person.

Dr. Colen is great, I would recommend him to anyone. In fact I already did. He is the best Dr. ever!!!

Dr. Colen is the very best!!!

Dr. Colen is exceptional!

To be gifted with superior intelligence is one thing. To be equally gifted with kindness is extraordinary. Dr. Colen epitomizes both. I cannot say enough about his obvious passion and commitment to excellent patient care.

Dr. Colen is not only the best Doctor I have ever had his heart is as pure as they come, I would recommend him to every friend and stranger I know

Dr. Chaim B Colen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.