Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum
Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Teaneck, NJ . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Mandelbaum is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Mandelbaum has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been seeing Dr. Mandelbaum since 2005. I started seeing his partner Dr. Thomas and then when the NY office opened and his partner went to the new office, I started seeing Dr. Mandelbaum. I never regreted that. I have a back injury. Dr. Mandelbaum gives me so much relieve by injecting my lower spine. Throughout the years my back has improved tremendously. I get fewer treatments, which are lasting longer periods of time. The treatments are not needed as often. His staff always have a smile on their faces and are willing to help the patient anyway they can. I am still going to this office because they are professional and caring at all times.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mandelbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum in this video.
Dr. Chaim Y Mandelbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.