Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chainaronk L Limanon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Chainaronk L Limanon has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Chainaronk L Limanon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I went in with my wife for our first ultrasound. Really? The ultrasound lasted only 5 Mns. We hardly got a good moment of awe seeing our first child on screen behind a quick tap and handed us a plane picture. If you'd choose to be a Dr. than you should be asking if we had any questions or concerns am I right? As soon as picture was taken...OK I'll see you again in a month and walks out. Wth. Thanks but no thanks. My wife deserves a better Dr. than this person.
I've visit this office multiple times! I expected more. This doctor does not try to connect with me as a patient with diabetes and high risk of multiple other things he doesn't catch up. For heck, he doesn't even keep record that I went to the ER! & even asked me why did I go? And when I asked his nurses they said they received the information, but what happened to him? I am 21 weeks and am going to change my doctor.
Dr. Limanon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Chainaronk L Limanon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSacramento Community Clinic, 5524 Assembly Ct, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Chainaronk L Limanon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.