Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chalmers Cornelius III MD
Dr. Chalmers Cornelius III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Cornelius is affiliated with Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Riddle Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chalmers Cornelius III has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Chalmers Cornelius III has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Chalmers Cornelius III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cornelius is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1968
M L Hospital, Inc Bryn Mawr
49 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Chalmers Cornelius III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Chalmers Cornelius III's office for more information.
919 Conestoga Rd Bryn Mawr, PA : (610) 525-5028
Locations & Directions919 Conestoga Rd, Bryn Mawr, PA
Dr. Chalmers Cornelius III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.