Dr. Chamberlain I Obialo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Chamberlain I Obialo?

HORRIBLE

This man told my sick dad that he was not worth his time. And proceeded to walk out of the hospital room. I guess he didn't want to answer anymore of the questions my dad had. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to an insect. He is the ultimate of RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL. If you didn't want to work with the sick Dr. Obialo you should chosen a different profession.

excellen and courteous

Dr. Obialo is very professional. He takes time with his patients and is very concern about his patients. He returns phone calls and answer all my questions. Dr. Obialo is a great doctor.

Dr. Chamberlain I Obialo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.