Dr. Chanda Griessel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Chanda Griessel?

bruised lips that look like sausages

Posted on November 6th, 2017

truly horrible experience with lip injection. run don't walk from this doctor.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Griessel is a great doctor. She takes time to explain things to you and is very thorough.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Excellent eye doctor

Attorney

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Dr. Griessel is personable and decisive, which is rare. Her "yes" means yes and her "no" means no. She is both caring and thorough. She has a keen mind and steady hands (which is a good thing for a surgeon) to go along with her big, big heart.

Exceptional Service

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Dr. Griessel knows her stuff. She and her staff provide excellent service in an easy-going, friendly atmosphere.

Not a Professional

Posted on November 13th, 2013

I went to see this Dr. due to an eye problem I had been bothered with for 3 months. My eye doctor recommended her. She had no bedside manners and acted as though she was completely uninterested. I have spent a lot of money on visits and lab tests and still have no answers. She offered no help unless I was willing to spend more money. I would never recommend her to anyone!!!

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Griessel was very professional. The staff were very curteous. I was extremely pleased with my cataract surgery and will recommend her to family and friends.

Sorry Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Poor customer service and arrogance

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I would not recommend this Dr. because of the inadequate information given concerning the cost of surgery. Wrong information was given twice by staff and then the Dr. cancelled surgery because I was unhappy with the information I had been given and want my money back. I was out $500 dollars and Medicare paid for 2 appointments with me receiving any benefit from what she had been paid. The cancellation of surgery by the Dr. was probably a good thing, because it is hard to trust the Dr. when can't you can't trust the information given by the staff.

Wonderful!

Posted on March 10th, 2013

I was diagnosed with cataracts by my optometrist, who highly recommended Dr Griessel. I was extremely impressed by her knowledge and compassion from my very first visit. Her staff was also warm and professional. Both of my surgeries went great and I have 20/20 vision without glasses now! I have since recommended her to all my family and even my Sunday school class. We all have had similar experiences and excellent results.

Posted on December 12th, 2011

While the wait was a little long, once I got to see Dr. Griessel she spend a lot of time answering my questions and making me feel like I was her only patient. Wonderful communicater!

Over cut eye lid and left horrible scars

Posted on October 12th, 2011

eyelid surgery: while she did a good job in that she did not remove too much lid, she had a 'slip' of the scalpel,it seems as on the outside of my rt eye the scar extends almost 1/2 in. I am blessed w NO crows feet, either eye. I noted this immediately and was told to use scar cream . Did not work. The scar on the lid is extremely pronounced, like a train track or a cartoon scar, horrible, both lids. I feel disfigured. I was sent there by my optometrist as my lids were drooping due to ms and ins covered it. I am having to seek help fr a plastic surg as I do not know where she is. I am very upset. Eye shadow is hard to cover this mess. The scar is white. Pronounced lines with stitch lines very visible up and down. Beware. And one eye with a half in extending scar out and down. I have waited two yrs to be sure, using scar cream.