Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chandan D Cheema
Dr. Chandan D Cheema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cheema is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy San Juan Medical Center. Dr. Cheema has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chandan D Cheema has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chandan D Cheema has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Chandan D Cheema has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
unprofessional he believed lies and refused to hear to the truth. Dr hacker was a jerk and he believed his lies without question. Dr Hacker had none of my medical history but believed another doctor who had an agenda of his own with a secret to hide that I was suffering from delusions. I am far from this. He should have listen he would not. The other doctor had his licence suspended for pulling the plug on a patent he wanted everyone to think I was nuts .so on one would believe me.
Really great doctor. He seems to genuinely care about your problems/issues and has great recommendations. Is not a pill-pusher, which I appreciate. Really knowledgeable, caught a diagnosis early on that another Doctor had not.
My husband and I have been with this office for 4 + years. We go about 1-3 times a year and always hate it. They will schedule you for a same day appt and then be over hour late. Actually our spots are always atleast 1 hour if waiting time. The front staff is young and doesn't seem to have great medical knowledge nor do they no how to triage patients. Last year I was so sick in their office, surrounded by a full room of elderly patients. I went out side and waited of an hour in my car with my phone dialed to 911. I really need to change mds !
I have been going to Dr. Cheema for over 4 years and have been treated extremely well. I see him at least 12 times per year and have never waited for more than 10 minutes, and it is usually less than 5. The doctor has always been patient and thorough, and his staff is very professional. I highly recommend them!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cheema is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Dr. Chandan D Cheema accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chandan D Cheema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.