Dr. Chandan Cheema Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Chandan Cheema?

good honest decent women and human

Posted on January 8th, 2016

unprofessional he believed lies and refused to hear to the truth. Dr hacker was a jerk and he believed his lies without question. Dr Hacker had none of my medical history but believed another doctor who had an agenda of his own with a secret to hide that I was suffering from delusions. I am far from this. He should have listen he would not. The other doctor had his licence suspended for pulling the plug on a patent he wanted everyone to think I was nuts .so on one would believe me.

Reliable and Caring

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Really great doctor. He seems to genuinely care about your problems/issues and has great recommendations. Is not a pill-pusher, which I appreciate. Really knowledgeable, caught a diagnosis early on that another Doctor had not.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

My husband and I have been with this office for 4 + years. We go about 1-3 times a year and always hate it. They will schedule you for a same day appt and then be over hour late. Actually our spots are always atleast 1 hour if waiting time. The front staff is young and doesn't seem to have great medical knowledge nor do they no how to triage patients. Last year I was so sick in their office, surrounded by a full room of elderly patients. I went out side and waited of an hour in my car with my phone dialed to 911. I really need to change mds !

Dr. Cheema and Staff are awesome

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Cheema for over 4 years and have been treated extremely well. I see him at least 12 times per year and have never waited for more than 10 minutes, and it is usually less than 5. The doctor has always been patient and thorough, and his staff is very professional. I highly recommend them!

Posted on November 9th, 2014