Dr. Chandana A Reddy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chandana A Reddy?

Not Attended in the Clinic

I saw good reviews of this doctor at first on facebook and I chose her as my PCP. I have visited the office 5 times and only 1 time seeing Dr. Reddy and always seeing PA. Now, I will have my second thoughts to any reviews. I had red bumps on my legs and she told me she doesn't know what that is and I told I have depression anxiety in the past. Then, she prescribed me anxiety medicines. She said I need to come back for check up in a month, but found out later my appointment was not being scheduled by the nurse/front desk. My red bumps was still there and I was referred to dermatology which found out I have food allergy. I understand my referral was given a short notice to the dermatology, but the nurse was rude to me saying I have to give them time to prepare next time....I am sorry, but my rash was all over my body. PA is nice, but since I am paying the same co-pay, I'd rather to see the doctor and only seen doctor once out of five, I would rather go to urgent care at this point. My son had bad coughing for one week, PA gave him steroid and still the same, until I told her on the phone that I might need antibiotic, then he gets better in a week. I am not impressed by this clinic. This is my own experience and true review to this clinic.

Great Doctor and PA

I've been going to Dr. Reddy for years and her PA is great. I wouldn't no change doctors after I moved and I still drive 1 1/2 hours to see them. The most I have waited is 10 min. tops for an appointment .

Not in Clinic

Not always attend in the clinic so you are paying for seeing the nurse practioner instead. The nurse messed up the prescription portion. I have to call three times to the clinic to request the full set.. .

I've been going here for awhile. I'm not sure what some of these bad comments are about. I've seen both her and her NP, and they've been really great to me and my family. I can't imagine going somewhere else.

Would never ever recommend anyone to go to her. Her staff is rude and uncourteous. I showed up for my appointment and they told me that she is on leave !! They never bother to call or inform me on that!! They would never call back to inform on your blood work or even ultra sound! Horrible experience. Would not recommend her. Her diagnosis is also very regular.

Outstanding Caring Doctor

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Reddy since she opened her practice in Allen over 8 years ago. She is very caring and always seems to give an accurate diagnosis. All her staff take their time with you to assist with your needs. I highly recommend this Dr. As long as we live in Allen, we will be patients of Dr. Reddy. From the negative reviews I've read, it sounds to me as though those people wouldn't be happy anywhere they go. Good luck to you. Thank you for reading.

Uncaring doctor

wait time is horrible, I waited for more than 40 minutes just to be seen for 5 minutes, and too add salt to injury I got charged for a 'diabetic foot exam' which she never performed. will never return .

Great Doctor

Dr. Reddy and her staff is always professional. She is thorough and orders the appropriate tests for me each time - and always follows up personally with test results. Wait time is minimal and I've always been able to get it to see her or a PA anytime I've been really sick.

Fraud

As a direct result of Dr Reddy filing an incomplete medical report to the workman's comp board, my scheduled surgery for a severe traumatic car injury was canceled! I informed her verbaly and signed paperwork and submitted it to her. The surgeon was appalled with such callous disregard for a senior citizen. I was rear ended by a drug offender!

Attentive

I never feel rushed when Dr. Reddy is in the exam room with me. She listens to what I am saying and seems to genuinely care about my health.

Disappointing.

Overall, I was very disappointed in my experience with this doctor. I never go to the doctor and this is exactly why. After months of pain, I made myself make an appointment. I had an initial exam where I told Dr. Reddy that the pain I felt was either intestinal or my female reproductive parts and she promptly ordered a sonogram. I obliged. When I went back for my results, I was told "Everything looks fine. It is either your reproductive parts or intestinal. You should go to a specialist, but lets take care of that head cold." Oh really? That is exactly what I came in telling them! I didn't even care about my cold. That was so minute in comparison. That was a huge let down. I felt that once they did not see anything wrong right away, they gave up on trying to figure it out. I did not feel that they cared about my issue at all. I have since, had no follow up from them. 2 months later, I finally decided to give another doctor a chance and she figured out my issue within 5 minutes of talking to me. No expensive and unnecessary procedure, just answers... right away. Why couldn't Dr. Reddy and staff do the same?

She needs to slow down and focus

She is good great doctor who had a very personal touch, she is loosing it..PA are there to help her and not be her!

Dr. Chandana A Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.