Dr. Chander M Arora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chander M Arora?

Be Careful

To make a long story short. . . .I was written a blood pressure prescription that was not the right medicine. I didn't realize it until after paying for it, and I could not get reimbursed because I got all the way home until I realized it. Blood pressure medications cost me hundreds of dollars even with insurance. Thank God I didn' t take it or who knows what could have happened. After alerting Dr. Arora, he did call in th right prescription the next day BUT the following week I got a phone call stating that Dr. Arora no longer wanted me as a patient and that I needed to find a new family doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Aroras for many years. I usually see the P.A. Christy and she is great.

Former Patient

I was a patient for about 15 years, and members of my family also visit Dr Arora. Most of the PA's are great, and Dr Arora is awesome. However, there are often lengthy waits in the office and unless you request you rarely actually see Dr. Arora. We have also had issues with members of the staff (especially billing), be extremely short, rude or harassing at times. I ended my patronage because I scheduled an appointment found out I owed $30 I did not know about (and had never been billed)--the receptionist asked I pay it when I come. Okay great, no problem perfectly acceptable. Then at the end of the call the office manager got on the line and demanded the $30 and refused my appointment stating they do not accept patients that owe them money! Now after 15 years of being a patient, and after never having received a bill, the office manager refused me care over $30 I had already agreed to pay that afternoon--the same day I became aware of the debt. After speaking to other patients I found this sort of treatment has also been experienced from members of the staff.

LIFE SAVER

DR ARORA HAS SAVED MY LIFE IN THE BATTLE AGAINST CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND SO FAR AGAINST ONSET OF OLD AGE. MY FAMILY HAVE JOINED ME TRUSTING HIS CARE. I PARTICULARLY APPRECIATE HIS QUICKNESS IN REFERRING PATIENTS WHEN NECESSARY.

The PA's that work for Dr Arora are the best!Some of the Office staff act short and unwelcoming.