Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chander C Mohan
Dr. Chander C Mohan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Mohan is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General and Affinity Medical Center. Dr. Mohan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chander C Mohan has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- EOL Care
Showing 5 of 18
I have been to see Dr. Mohan over several months. I go in wait about 10 mins spend approx 7-8 mins with the Dr each time that's it. He asked nothing of substantial value and then hands out medication and sends me home. I don't think this is how psychologist naturally work. No matter the accolades in this office this guy does NOT actually care about his patients. Be aware and do not go!
I have been to several psychiatrists and Dr Mohan is by far the best. He takes the time with me at each visit to find out what is going on with my life and to make sure I am still on the right meds. He's not like most who barely know your name and just write your scripts at each appointment. Even though the appointment does not last very long I think he is very thorough. And if you need to speak with him about something he will take the extra time that is needed to listen and try to provide solutions or something to try. I would never want to change phychiatrists.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1980
New York University
Dr. Chander C Mohan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChander Mohan Md Inc, 275 Graham Rd Ste 5, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chander C Mohan in this video.
Dr. Chander C Mohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.