Dr. Chandler Mann Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chandler Mann?

excellent manners, honest and knowledgeable

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Excellent communication skills with patient.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Mann is down to earth and cares about his patients.

The Longest Wait Ever 3 hours!

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Rude nurse, condescending doctor. when referred for specific tests, they would not suggest a doctor that could handle those tests.

a real quack

Posted on January 20th, 2017

if he cant do a expensive procedure instead of giving meds he cant do nothing for you

Run don't walk!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr. Mann is the WORST Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. Run don't walk from this one. He does not care about finding out what is really wrong with his patients, he only cares about judging the patients that walk through his door and give his own misguided diagnosis. Instead of asking about my symptoms and real pain issues that led me to him, he instead baraded me with his stiff and harsh character, hinting at a surgery I had had done was all in my mind. I have documentation of this "imaginary" surgery. This doctor made me feel smaller than any person I've ever met , so much that I cried after leaving his office. Save yourself the visit...there are other doctors out there.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I love these dr's they make my life so much easer to get through a day to day routine

Arrogant

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I was very disappointed. Was told I needed an appointment, but when I got there I was told I needed to have an MRI first for my mom. I told them I had not before I came in because she was unable to sit thru an MRI. Dr McCann was pretty rude, arrogant and absolutely no help at all. I really felt like crying. There are other pain management drs out there who actually care. No I will never go there or take anyone there or refer anyone. Waste of time.

Posted on October 31st, 2014

go there when you want to find out what they can't do for you

terrible experience

Posted on March 17th, 2014

My daughter was seeing Dr. Mann for about a year due to severe lower back pain and hip/buttocks pain. Her MRI revealed some bulging discs at L4,5 and S1, but it didn't warrant the amount of pain she was having (that required narcotic pain meds). They did several injections which did not work. Instead of thinking that maybe there was something else going one, he assumed she was after pain meds and accused her of that, laughed at her, and had her in tears by the time she left his office. She is now seeing someone in Houston, who was not surprised that the treatment did not work because she was misdiagnosed. I really didn't mind that he questioned her about the meds. I can understand that. It was the manner in which he did it. He was rude, unsympathetic, arrogant, and demeaning. He made up his mind about her and would not consider anything else. I would not recommend him to anyone. Fortunately, she is now seeing someone who wants to get to the root of the problem. A lot of time and money wasted!

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Such a remarkable doctor! From the beginning all the way to the end and even after, he made sure I was confortable and feeling better. Hands down I would recommend him to anyone. I have been to several different pain specialists and not one of them were able to fix my back but doctor Mann took the time to figure out what the problem was and fixed me 100%! Such a great experience and person!

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Absolutely the most compassionate, caring Doctor I've been to, ever. He is the best!

Tebow