Dr. Chandra Curry Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chandra Curry?

Gave me an awakening

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I was on a path of destruction. Accepting my 4th prescription for yet another diagnosed condition. Dr. Curry said she is not the kind of Doctor that gives you a life sentence when prescribing medication. If the numbers indicated improvement, she would eliminate medication. That is exactly what happened, after a 10 year battle I am now off three of my medications. I am working on the 4th and will continue to take supplements as my body responds to them. Dr. Curry does her job!

Verry Rude

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

no bedside manners wants to tell you what she wants you to do, too direct ask questions when you answer them she try to make you feel like an idiot she gets in your personal life and criticize you which that is none of her business I would not recommend anyone to her

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. Bad attitude on two appointments. Last appointment I was in severe pain. She was dimisive to the point of an eye roll. Treated me as if I was not in pain. Like I was a junkie looking for drugs...

Dr Chandra Curry

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I have only met with her twice. She is condescending and rude. She pretty much acted like I was faking pain. She seemed irritated with me from my first appointment. She has managed to insult me on both appointments. I shouldn't leave my doctors office crying. I'm in my late 30s and she talked to me like I'm completely ignorant.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr. Chandra Curry is rude and has no bedside manners.

Doesn't Listen

Posted on April 20th, 2015

She is very rude and has a horrible disposition.

PATIENT

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind Dr. Curry & staff were! Now on to the appointment… my appointments ran on time, Dr. Curry was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointments! I would highly recommend this medical group!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

On many occasions, i waited well over an hour for my mother to get her annual physical. She is very hesitant to do lab tests, never did she give my mother a chest xray. So, of course, she never caught the cancer.My mother is being treated for cancer now but for no reason at all, her back started to hurt. Really hurt, she almost passed out at a store so we went to the er and then to dr curry, the dr who was NOT doing much but treating her for 16 years. We had gotten a small prescription for pain killers from the oncologist but Dr curry needed to take over treatment of this condition.Dr curry asked no questions abuot pain, but did refer her to pain clinic which she stated was busy and wouldnt get her in right away, we couldnt get in sooner than a week after seeing curry. Prescribed a very expensive patch, lidoderm and refused to treat my mothers pain at all besides that. The patches cost 280 but she said if u dont want them then wait that week in extreme pain.I found her ineffective, curt and outright rude at times. You were smart enough to look here, run dont walk to another dr.

lack of respect

Posted on January 10th, 2012

when my father was dying of cancer..she was very cold to him, she would say thing that were totally unprofessional, and mean...the nurses in the hospital would always ask if we liked Dr. Curry...like they didn't....she wanted to give my dad a feeding tube which I had to fight her on..as it turned out he didn't need one. she should not be a Doctor

Discriminatory and Evil

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Chandra Curry had a chip on her shoulder and treated me like SHE was paying me instead of me paying her. She refused to take x-rays of my knee and simply told me to take over the counter meds for it without examining the problem. She's also too discriminatory. I want my money back! Also at this point I would be better off going to the county hospital instead of paying high insurance premiums and co-pays for this LACK OF SERVICE.

Posted on April 17th, 2017