Dr. Chandra Fisher Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chandra Fisher?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

She does not listen to you at all. She sits behind her computer and will not look at you.

Posted on July 15th, 2016

I feel that she is not connected to patients. I do not get the sense that she wants to improve, discover, provide the best patient care.

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Difficult to get Dr. Fisher to respond to messages regarding test results

Posted on January 21st, 2016

couldn't see me for two weeks after I called for a one week follow up having been diagnosed with pneumonia at a walk in clinic

Worst Dr ive ever seen

Posted on December 11th, 2015

this is by the far the worst dr i have ever seen. She is incompetent, does not look or talk to you just sits at her computer and bolts for the door after a few minutes. Will not prescribe anything just refers you off for every symptom. Just a crappy dr if you can even call her that.

Changed MD

Posted on November 13th, 2015

One of worst MD experiences I've had, Am happy to have found a new MD. My new MD said she was "incompetent" -- was pretty surprised new MD would say such a thing but this MD said gets quite a few of Fisher's patients.

I changed Drs. immediately!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

This Dr. was rude, misdiagnosed me, couldn't be bothered with listening to my symptoms and concerns and refused to provide treatment recommended by a specialist.

Horrible, just horrible

Posted on October 30th, 2014

When I first started seeing her 5 yrs ago she was great--very attentive and interested. Now when I see her she asks me why I'm there--for follow up appointments she requires that I come in for to refill my thyroid medication (endocrinologist that referred me back for monitoring by her as my PCP said I only needed testing ONCE a year, she requires I do at least twice!) Makes you see her for any test results. Also, when I lost my health insurance and was unemployed for a year she refused to refill my medications until I could afford to come in and see her. Then once I could, she chastised me for being off of my medication--unreal. Does not care one bit anymore, all about the $$$ these days! I'm currently researching new doctors. Also, BMG's policy of not being able to switch to another doctor within the group is horrible. You'd think they'd rather keep me as a patient than have me go to another group! Oh lastly--after being off my thyroid medication for over 3 months due to her not giving me my medication, I had gone gluten free due to a medical journal article I read saying it helps with hypothyroidism. I had blood testing done my first visit back to check my levels--first she said my results were normal then she said she wanted me to go back on the medication and see me in a month. WHY?!! You don't take medication when your levels are normal!

Had to switch PCP

Posted on July 31st, 2014

I recently had to convince my Mother to leave Fisher's service. She was, without a doubt, the rudest PCP I've ever encountered. She treated my Mom like s slab of beef. There was no warmth, concern, courtsey, or empathy. She's like a robot. She was too interested in typing into the laptop. I know she wasn't listening to my Mom, because Mom asked her the same question 3 times and didn't get a response. The front office staff at Essjay is adequate.....they definately need some customer service skill training!

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience. Very caring and compassionate doctor. She spent time with me and arranged follow-up right away.

Think before selecting her a PCP

Posted on April 11th, 2014

This woman is one of the most unhappy people I've ever seen. She didn't smile once! I felt as if my being in her presence was an affront to her. She was abrupt and insensitive. Got no feeling of human kindness or warmth from her. Spent most of her time perched on the chair in front of the computer and made me feel like she was going to bolt for the door any second. Office staff at BMG leaves much to be desired. Find your self an nice solo practitioner....you'll probably be much happier. I know I am!!!!!

Not a good choice

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I made a decision to leave Buffalo Medical Group because of this woman. She is rude, cold and uncaring. I believe that she is a very unhappy woman who is doing a fine job of taking it out on the customers. I have read other reviews on this woman and the majority seem to reflect my feelings. I've also read reviews on other BMG doctors and for the most part it doesn't appear to me that the Group as a whole has a sterling reputation. If I were in charge, there would be a come to Jesus Meeting and these people would be cleaning up their acts or looking for remployment elsewhere.