Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker?

1st Child

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Dr. Graham-Parker delivered our first child. We were very nervous throughout the experience, but she provided top-notch, professional service throughout our pregnancy. Her beside manner was the best! Though she was not the doctor on call for our delivery, she made a special trip to the hospital at 5:00 am to deliver our baby. We are forever grateful for our experience with Dr. Graham-Parker.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

I was a patient of Dra. Chandra Graham Parker. 2013 She did tubal Ligation to me at Doctors Community Hospital, and now I am 29 weeks pregnant. I couldn't believe it but it happens to me. I believe that is Gods blessing because Im having a girl my only girl.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

She's the best!!

Posted on December 15th, 2015

She is amazing. She is prompt, returns all calls and emails, and is genuinely concerned. She has always provided me the best advice and care. I followed her from another office she visited and without her instruction and guidance through my twin pregnancy they might have not been born healthy. Best OBGYN in the dc/md/va area! My only suggestion is that she relocate to a much nicer area to fit her level of service. Her staff is pleasant and helpful as well.

Doctor from h***

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Very poor service. Does not follow up with patients. Cancels appointments 30mins prior. Not caring. Find a better doctor

Just another number

Posted on October 20th, 2015

I havent been to the Gynecologist in years not to any ones fault but my own. I feel as a doctor you should show a general sense of compasssion for your patients explain and talk to them or show some level of emotion. I felt like I was just another number. Oh you have a little fibroid and that's about it. I knew nothing about fibroids it wasnt explained by the Doctor for sure. I had to come home and research it myself. Especially with me expressing I have had a problem trying to conceive I felt like something is not right and just opted to get on birth control. I just wish I was treated with a certain level of care and concern and I wasn't and thats not acceptable. I will get my birth control shot until I can have a follow up visit with a different physician. I wont go back.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

I really like Dr. Graham! She's awesome and direct. Trust me. She left a different practice and I researched until I found the new office. I was seeing my primary care physician for the last 3 years. So, I missed it when she left the other practice and moved forward. Anyway, she's worth the hunt! She's da bomb!

Great Obgyn

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr. G-P is a great doctor she remembers me every visit, that is important. She took over the responsibility of my pregnancy halfway through and noticed my baby's distress and saved her life. Now I go for my regular 'well woman'. She is great.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

ms graham is a great doctor I wouldn't have no one else

be prepared to wait and wait

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr Graham-Parker is great, but 8 out of 10 appointments you have to wait more than an hour even if you come promptly. It has gotten to the point that I will switch Drs as soon as baby is born because the wait time is so outrageous. Plus she only sees patients one day a week at each office which isn't very convenient.

Really good DR.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Graham for years now. I really like the way she talks with me about my concerns. if it had not been for her I would problem be worst than I today. She sent me for tests, sonos etc. and did not give me medication to cover up or mask my symptoms like other doctors. I do not have the best of insurance however ,she did not treat me any differently. I am so happy that she got out of that office with those other to males who seem to be chauvinistic. It seems whenever females tend to get ahead and do better men are always trying to flex their egos. Anyway I am happy for Dr. Graham God bless.

Thee Best OB I've ever had!

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I am a mother of three and I have had 3 C-sections. My thoughts on Dr. Graham-Parker is that she is the best! She was very compassionate, showed real personality (like this wasn't just a job). I found it comforting that she is a mother, and she is (in my opinion) a good age to understand traditional medical practices but is also open to new age theories as well. She took her time with me, I loved that I never felt rushed in her office.