Dr. Chandra Y Gravely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandra Y Gravely?

My primary referred me to Dr. Gravely and I'm glad she did. Her patience, professionalism, humor, intelligence, sharpness and ability to ease my fear of doctors/hospitals without "pushing" overall have been a blessing. The experience has calmed me to be in a place of pursuit of complete wellness. I would recommend her to anyone looking for service in her type of specialties

Dr Gravely is an amazing doctor but she is more than that; she is a lovely, caring, patient, beautiful person.

Great Experience

I had a great experience with Dr. Gravely. She took the time to sit with me before the appointment to ask questions and get to know me and my background. Very good bedside manner, which I appreciated. I felt completely comfortable with her and will continue going to her for any other health needs. On a side note, I have had migraines for 15 years and been to several doctors to get relief and it wasn't until I met with Dr. Gravely and she suggested I start taking magnesium that I actually stopped getting migraines. I was shocked that it could be something so simple, but it worked. Thank you Dr. Gravely!!

Best doctor I have ever seen

Dr Chandra Gravely is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. First appointment, she sat with me for almost an hour. It was like talking to my girl friend and sharing my problems. She diagnosed the problem, explained that to me and discussed options. She patiently answered all my questions. Staff are also very courteous. I see a lot of positive energy in everyone, working in this office.

Caring, profession able, knowledgeable, and willing to take time to inform and answer all questions. I have been very pleased with her.

Beyond Caring

I have been with Dr. Gravely since 1997. She delivered both of my children. I would like to take the time and let anyone who is looking for a gynecologist that Dr. Gravely is exactly who we expect and hope for. She is extremely professional, attentive and has the best interest in mind for women. Besides talking about your medical issues, she makes time to get to know you, listens to your history and life stories and adds the most sensitive thoughts and blessings. I feel like I am begin taken care of in all aspects. You will be so happy to have her as your physician.

Review of Dr. Gravely

The long wait was due to her time in surgery however it was a bit long and I assume because of her popularity she was not easy to become a new patient of. She has been easy to talk to supportive and explained everything to me before and after surgery. I would recommend her I don't know about the other docs in tne practice.