Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chandra S Reddy has 3 locations
801 Ostrum St Ste 2
Bethlehem, PA 18015
120 Pine St
Tamaqua, PA 18252
Book Online Now
Dr. Chandra S Reddy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Chandra S Reddy has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chandra S Reddy - Posted on January 7th, 2016
Seemingly caring and pleasant. Satisfied with diagnosis and prognosis.
Dr. Reddy CARES MORE ABOUT PATIENT THAN HIS OWN EGO!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chandra S Reddy - Posted on October 1st, 2014
This doctor examined me after having had a very high energy impact MVA where in my foot upon the brake before, during and after impact to the driver's side of my vehicle, caused such a horrific force when the seat belt engaged that it actually shoved a piece of my shirt into my abdomen. I developed MRSA until the polyester finally burst forth out of my abdomen, and was able to be removed. That situation caused me to have to grind my hip into such a mess that one could actually hear the bones crunching as I walked. Dr. Reddy, a humble and CARING man said I had only one chance to ever walk again, and said he was not qualified to perform such an extensive procedure. I was referred to the Chief of surgery Dr. Charles Nelson, who performed the surgery in two steps, one to remove the debris from the area, and one to replace my hip. Thank you and God Bless this very rare doctor whose honesty and such humility saved my ability to walk. I am 60 years of age! Take your foot off the brake upon impact, or the inertia will "explode" in your hip as well! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Temple University Health System
Dr. Chandra S Reddy Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Chandra S Reddy
For more information, please visit St. Luke's Orthopaedic Specialists.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chandra S Reddy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coaldale, PA.