Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chandra S Reddy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Showing 4 of 4
This doctor examined me after having had a very high energy impact MVA where in my foot upon the brake before, during and after impact to the driver's side of my vehicle, caused such a horrific force when the seat belt engaged that it actually shoved a piece of my shirt into my abdomen. I developed MRSA until the polyester finally burst forth out of my abdomen, and was able to be removed. That situation caused me to have to grind my hip into such a mess that one could actually hear the bones crunching as I walked. Dr. Reddy, a humble and CARING man said I had only one chance to ever walk again, and said he was not qualified to perform such an extensive procedure. I was referred to the Chief of surgery Dr. Charles Nelson, who performed the surgery in two steps, one to remove the debris from the area, and one to replace my hip. Thank you and God Bless this very rare doctor whose honesty and such humility saved my ability to walk. I am 60 years of age! Take your foot off the brake upon impact, or the inertia will "explode" in your hip as well! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
Temple University Health System
Dr. Chandra S Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Luke Miners Memorial Hospital, 360 W Ruddle St, Coaldale, PA
Dr. Chandra S Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coaldale, PA.