Dr. Chandra S Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandra S Reddy?

Seemingly caring and pleasant. Satisfied with diagnosis and prognosis.

Dr. Reddy CARES MORE ABOUT PATIENT THAN HIS OWN EGO!

This doctor examined me after having had a very high energy impact MVA where in my foot upon the brake before, during and after impact to the driver's side of my vehicle, caused such a horrific force when the seat belt engaged that it actually shoved a piece of my shirt into my abdomen. I developed MRSA until the polyester finally burst forth out of my abdomen, and was able to be removed. That situation caused me to have to grind my hip into such a mess that one could actually hear the bones crunching as I walked. Dr. Reddy, a humble and CARING man said I had only one chance to ever walk again, and said he was not qualified to perform such an extensive procedure. I was referred to the Chief of surgery Dr. Charles Nelson, who performed the surgery in two steps, one to remove the debris from the area, and one to replace my hip. Thank you and God Bless this very rare doctor whose honesty and such humility saved my ability to walk. I am 60 years of age! Take your foot off the brake upon impact, or the inertia will "explode" in your hip as well! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!