Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Chandra S Swamy
Chandra S Swamy is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 16
She is by far the best in town! I tried 5 different doctors before I found her! I have been going to her since I was 13 and really don't think I'll switch until she or wendy leaves. Dr.Swamy and Wendy are the nicest doctors I've been to. They are always so polite and really make you feel comfortable. That also goes for the nursing staff as well! They get me in anytime I need to and are really good about answering questions over the phone (I go to school an hour and a half away so that is really important to me). They do have a lot of patients so the wait is long sometimes but I feel it is worth it. Also, because of the high number of patients you see Wendy instead of Dr.Swamy but she is awesome too! Dr.Swamy always atleast tries to stop in and say hi or ask how you are doing if she can't see you that day. Best Doctors!!
I went to Dr. Swamy with no insurance, usually she doesn't do payment plans, but since I was in my first trimester of pregnancy and scared to death, she saw me right away. She is very caring, kind, easy to talk to, easy to understand and most of all she takes her time with you! I found out when I was 5 months pregnant I was having twins! She came to the ultrasound room to make sure I took the news good and to make sure I was ok. What other doctor would do that?! They would most likely make you wait until the next appointment. She took her time with me and watched very carefully. She delivered my twins with no complications at 37 weeks. They are beautiful and we are so glad that she was our doctor!!!
Chandra S Swamy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions40 Medical Park, Wheeling, WV
Chandra S Swamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.