Have you seen Chandra S Swamy?

I have been going to doctor Swamy for almost three months now and im not sure if I am going to stay because she does not spend any time with you at all and this is my first pregnancy so I really don't know a lot plus I hear nothing but bad things about her so I don't know if I can trust her..

She is by far the best in town! I tried 5 different doctors before I found her! I have been going to her since I was 13 and really don't think I'll switch until she or wendy leaves. Dr.Swamy and Wendy are the nicest doctors I've been to. They are always so polite and really make you feel comfortable. That also goes for the nursing staff as well! They get me in anytime I need to and are really good about answering questions over the phone (I go to school an hour and a half away so that is really important to me). They do have a lot of patients so the wait is long sometimes but I feel it is worth it. Also, because of the high number of patients you see Wendy instead of Dr.Swamy but she is awesome too! Dr.Swamy always atleast tries to stop in and say hi or ask how you are doing if she can't see you that day. Best Doctors!!

Best in Town!

I went to Dr. Swamy with no insurance, usually she doesn't do payment plans, but since I was in my first trimester of pregnancy and scared to death, she saw me right away. She is very caring, kind, easy to talk to, easy to understand and most of all she takes her time with you! I found out when I was 5 months pregnant I was having twins! She came to the ultrasound room to make sure I took the news good and to make sure I was ok. What other doctor would do that?! They would most likely make you wait until the next appointment. She took her time with me and watched very carefully. She delivered my twins with no complications at 37 weeks. They are beautiful and we are so glad that she was our doctor!!!