Dr. Chandrakant Desai Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Chandrakant Desai?

Great Dr. But Lousy, Incompetent Staff

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Desai for almost 8 years now. I'm always on time for my appointments, and I always get there to a full waiting room and a 45-60 minute wait. Once escorted into 1 of 2 exam rooms, I'm left to wait another 15-20 minutes. No medical emergencies to deal with; no patients being taken out in ambulances. Intentional overbooking. I've brought this to the Dr's attention on more than one occassion, and it continues regardless of office staff. Can only presume this behavior is sanctioned by the Dr. himself. If he wasn't a great GP, I'd have found a new one years ago.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015