Dr. Chandrakant Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandrakant Patel?

First Visit for New Jersey Transplants

Posted on March 31st, 2016

My Wife and I are new patients of Dr Patel . We feel very fortunate to have found a Doctor that has made our transition to Retirement in Florida much less stressful . Our first visit was a great expierence and we both are very comfortable with Dr Patel and his staff.

Doctor's Response

I would highly recommend new patients Family Heart Building. I also see Dr Craig Paul he is the best foot doctor I ever had and I am from Delaware so I can compare to others as well as in Stuart Florida he is remarkable and his staff.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I was very pleased with my very first appointment. I am so glad I switched to Dr. Patel from my other Primary Doctors Office of eight years. I feel that Dr. Patel will no me more after I do lab work. I do like the fact that he has back-up with his nurse which I give her a 5 Star. It is office is closer and parking is better for me.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

My first Visit With Doctor Patel

Posted on December 18th, 2015

This is a caring doctor...there should be more like him.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

My experience with my visits

Posted on November 14th, 2015

I had some issues I discussed with Dr Patel , And as usual he answered everything we talked about and gave me my assurance of what he thought I should try and do. and I left with an up beat feeling as I always do after seeing him. I appreciate the time he takes and the advice he gives me.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about your experience with our Physician! We will be sure to pass your appreciation along and we thank you for being a patient with Heart and Family Health Institute.

Posted on August 27th, 2014

Dr. Patel is both professional and compassionate. He spends as much time as necessary to make sure you feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend him to others.

Medicine

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Dr. Patel takes the time to listen and talk to me about my condition. If by chance he's running late, the staff informs me. The staff at the HHI have always treated me in very professional manner. I have no complaints. Most of the doctors there have been there for years, and let me tell you, I have been a pt. there for 16 years. I highly recommend the HHI.

Posted on August 7th, 2017