Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chandru Sundaram
Dr. Chandru Sundaram, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Sundaram is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital and IU Health North. Dr. Sundaram has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chandru Sundaram has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Chandru Sundaram has the following 24 expertise
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Surgical Blood Loss
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Dr. Chandru Sundaram has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chandru Sundaram is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Sundaram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center
Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital
IU Health North
Richard L Roudebush VA Medical Center
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
IU Health Physicians
Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Wishard Memorial Hospital
Clarian North Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1985
University Of Minnesota
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIndiana University Health, 545 Barnhill Dr, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Chandru Sundaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.