Dr. Chang Lim Kim Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chang Lim Kim?

Dr. Kim is the best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr. Kim treated my diabetic mother for years, then he became my doctor once I stopped seeing a pediatrician. I moved away from Coral Springs in 2005, and I have to say, my medical care has been subpar ever since. I've seen doctors in Los Angeles and Austin, and I I was just another number to them. Dr. Kim, on the other hand, genuinely cared about my mother and me. He kept my mother's diabetes in check. She is currently recovering from uterine carcinosarcoma; her doctors in Georgia have no idea what they're doing and Took nearly four months to realize her kidneys were failing from the chemo. Dr. Kim would have realized what was going on right away! He always listened to us, and he was very courteous. I miss having him as a doctor. If I could afford to drive down to Coral Springs for an annual physical, I would!

DON'T GO..WORST EXPERIENCE at a doctors office EVER.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Went there to see dr. Chang as an endocrinologist, turns out he hasn't passed the boards to be a certified endocrin. The office was super scetchy and kept wanting me to pay $400 CASH until my insurance covered the bill. WHAT?!?! who does that. They 1st said I had no insurance and wanted to charge that, then they confirmed I had insurance and STILL wanted to charge me. Needless to say, my insurance company is sending an investigator =)

best dr ever

Posted on September 19th, 2014

since 1990 dr. Kim has done an awesome job treating me for various conditions. in my opinion he is an absolute genius and is priceless

Excellent Doctor.