ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Chang Min Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Reviews

1 Rating • 1 Comment

5.0
  • 1
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Wait Time
10 min
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 1 of 1 Ratings

Very Caring And Sincere.

Posted on June 13th, 2010

Dr. Min is a very Classy & Professional Psychiatrist! He is very sincere and caring toward all his patients/ Veterans at the VA Medical Center in Northport, NY. I feel very blessed that he was my Doctor/Psychiatrist. I was really sad that he retired, because I knew that I wouldn't get the same treatment/care that I received with him.

Wait time
10.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Bipolar Disorder

Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Chang Min is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Islip, NY.