Dr. Chang B Shin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chang B Shin?

Stay away at all costs

I had a really bad experince with Dr Shin. He was very impatient and condensending during my appointment. He was also unsanitary when performing acupuncture, using an open package of needles and not even disinfecting the injection site nor disinfecting his hands. I ended up getting a rashy infection because of this. Overall, he is an unprofessional "doctor" with a poor attitude and just has a weird personality. Stay away from him if at all possible and don't make the same mistake that I did. Not to mention, he also charges an arm and a leg for each session.

Best Dr Ever

After going to numerous doctors and specialists for a difficult pain management issue over 20 years, Dr. Shin was and is the only doctor successful in getting me stabilized and on the way to a healthier, happier and more productive life now!

You must see Dr Shin!

I am a late 30's male in continuous pain. I am thankful a friend told me of "The Painless Clinic" as it has significantly improved my quality of life. My wife and 4 children are glad to have their daddy in good "working order" too. I began treatment 6 years ago. Every joint hurt and my low back was so excruciating that I had couldn't extend my arms outward to wash my hands. Dr Shin is an excellent listener and is a master of true accupuncture. He prescribes medications when needed and wisely. Dr Shin not only treats you medically but cares for the soundness of your "soul"- (Im not referring to religion). Dr Shin is interested in your overall well-being. He has shared so much wisdom and insight and it has changed my life. I was able to quit smoking cigarrettes with accupunture alone. Dr Shin never hurries and will take his time to make sure to answer any question you might have. The waiting room is comfortable and wait duration, is short if any. If you have pain, then see Dr. Shin.

can't get an appointment, ever

This place is ridiculous, they refuse to even schedule an appointment until after giving them your complete medical records, who does that? The offic ...

couldn'