Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chanida Sintuu has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My wife was showing sign of a miscarriage, so we rushed to Los Al emergency room, the wait wasn't long, and we where placed in a curtained off portion of the ER. First off they apparently don't have the equipment to handle a pelvic exam so they propped my wife up on a thin plastic bin and seemed to get frustrated with her because it was hard to relax. So let's talk about Dr. Shintuu. Once she was done with the makeshift pelvic exam which she handled with the finess of a brick mason , I was simply trying to ask for a panty liner due to the fact that my wife was still bleeding and I was promptly met with a finger in my face and cut off, she must have been in a hurry to get back on Facebook on her phone since I am currently watching her type away and laugh like it's just the happiest day ever. And another side note if another male tech just walks in without announcing himself they will find out what a soldier can do with proper motivation.
my overall experience with Dr. Sintuu was a pleasant satisfying one. She truly cared for me and explained to me what my situation was and recommended further testing to be done with my doctor. She has a warm bedside manner and was amazing - despite the stressful environment going on outside my room!
I went with my husband to the emergency room when he was diagnosed with a stroke. We were under the care of Dr. Sintuu who was simply amazing. She really took her time and answered all of my questions and alleviated a lot of my anxiety during the process. She was very respectful, efficient, and most importantly a great doctor with a great bedside manner.
Went to the ER with a swollen throat due to allergies/hives. Informed admitting nurse that for years I have had this condition and that I took an Epi Pen before coming in. Dr. Sintuu came in the ER room, started asking me about my eyes and if I experience Panic/Anxiety attacks. I told her that I did not. She did not see the swelling in my throat and recommended a sedative for me to take. Not adhering to her course of treatment, I left and thankfully the condition did not worsen. Went to see my regular doctor a few hours later who DID see the swelling and put me on the right course of treatment. The whole experience was quite surreal.
15 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Chanida Sintuu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chanida Sintuu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.