Dr. Chanida Sintuu Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chanida Sintuu?

Pushed to the side when trying to get care for my wife.

Posted on May 29th, 2014

My wife was showing sign of a miscarriage, so we rushed to Los Al emergency room, the wait wasn't long, and we where placed in a curtained off portion of the ER. First off they apparently don't have the equipment to handle a pelvic exam so they propped my wife up on a thin plastic bin and seemed to get frustrated with her because it was hard to relax. So let's talk about Dr. Shintuu. Once she was done with the makeshift pelvic exam which she handled with the finess of a brick mason , I was simply trying to ask for a panty liner due to the fact that my wife was still bleeding and I was promptly met with a finger in my face and cut off, she must have been in a hurry to get back on Facebook on her phone since I am currently watching her type away and laugh like it's just the happiest day ever. And another side note if another male tech just walks in without announcing himself they will find out what a soldier can do with proper motivation.

excellent doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Dr. Sintuu was a pleasure. She helped my child with a cut and really put aside any fears that my husband and I had. She was extremely caring and had a gentle touch with my child and repaired the cut flawlessly. I wish she could be our primary care physician!

caring smiling physician

Posted on January 13th, 2011

my overall experience with Dr. Sintuu was a pleasant satisfying one. She truly cared for me and explained to me what my situation was and recommended further testing to be done with my doctor. She has a warm bedside manner and was amazing - despite the stressful environment going on outside my room!

Caring and Efficient

Posted on October 9th, 2010

I went with my husband to the emergency room when he was diagnosed with a stroke. We were under the care of Dr. Sintuu who was simply amazing. She really took her time and answered all of my questions and alleviated a lot of my anxiety during the process. She was very respectful, efficient, and most importantly a great doctor with a great bedside manner.

Misdiagnosis

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Went to the ER with a swollen throat due to allergies/hives. Informed admitting nurse that for years I have had this condition and that I took an Epi Pen before coming in. Dr. Sintuu came in the ER room, started asking me about my eyes and if I experience Panic/Anxiety attacks. I told her that I did not. She did not see the swelling in my throat and recommended a sedative for me to take. Not adhering to her course of treatment, I left and thankfully the condition did not worsen. Went to see my regular doctor a few hours later who DID see the swelling and put me on the right course of treatment. The whole experience was quite surreal.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I completely disagree with the previous reviews...Dr. Sintuu was the kindest emergency doctor that I have ever met. That emergency room was so hectic and yet she always managed to smile and show such compassion towards me and the other patients. Her calm demeanor was such a welcoming change to the chaos happening around us. I recommend her highly to others!

Posted on May 19th, 2009

She doesn't listen to what the problem is. Acted like she would have rather been anywhere other than with you. VERY RUDE!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2009

Dr Sintuu mis-diagnosed and treated me. She didn't take the time to listen to me or what my problem was. She already had it in her mind what I had and what she needed to prescribe. Even though my tests came back negative, she proceeded to treat me for what I DIDN'T have. I followed up with my own health care provider and she confirmed that I DID NOT have what Dr Sintuu said I had. I would never go back to Dr Sintuu. Too much of an attitude and not enough of a doctor!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017