Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt?

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Brilliant Surgeon

Superb doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Dr. Roonprapunt was the third physician I saw regarding necessary cervical spine surgery. The others felt operating at the rear of the neck was the course to take; one explained I would lose 70% mobility in my neck. Chan decided on a frontal approach that left a hardly visible scar and allowed full neck mobility. I have some leg pain due to stenosis in my lower spine. A visit to Chan convinced me that further surgery is not necessary. Unlike some surgeons who first opt for surgery, it is clear Chan operates only when it is clearly necessary. Furthermore, emailed questions are answered in a timely fashion.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Very good attention

Excellent surgeon

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

When you go see a surgeon, it's results that count, and I can't imagine better results than what Dr. Chan did for me.

Worst doctor I have ever seen

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Rating Dr. Roonprapunt is my extreme pleasure!

Posted on April 14th, 2011

I cannot say enough about Dr. Roonprapunt, his entire staff and the care given me, before, during and the follow up of surgery which if he hadn't happened in my life, I'd probably be sitting in a wheel chair for the rrest of my life. I thank him.

GREAT SURGEON!!

Posted on November 27th, 2010

I saw Dr. Chan Roonprapunt for severe leg pain from a herniated disc. I had the surgery, and I went home the same day! The pain is gone. I am not taking any pain medications. Thank you, Dr. Chan.

extremely knowledgable and always there to answer a question

Posted on October 28th, 2010

My experience from the day I went to see him for a second opinion re: diagnosis of chiari malformation and syringomyelia up to my last postop appointment has been extremely pleasant. Dr. Roonprapunt spends a great deal of time evaluating you, explaining your diagnosis, reasons/indications for surgery and is always available either by telephone and email. My surgery was very complex (over 6 hours), and my postoperative course was uncomplicated, and I'm doing well 4 months postoperatively. If I have a question, I don't hesitate to contact him, because I KNOW he will get back to me. He also has a very good bed side manner. I would NOT hesitate to refer anyone to him, and am so happy I chose him for my surgery.

Posted on May 9th, 2017