Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Channon Hudgins
Dr. Channon Hudgins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Hudgins is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall and Harris Methodist - Springwood. She speaks English.
Dr. Channon Hudgins has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Channon Hudgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.