Dr. Chao-Ching C Wu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chao-Ching C Wu?

insensitive, passive aggressive, and defensive. easily agitated, not the type of doctor I want

Competent and concerned

I think Dr. Wu is a very competent and caring doctor- she's always taken enough time to hear my concerns as well as any off topic heath questions I have (outside of the original reason for the appointment). She's always returned phone calls when I have questions about completed blood tests. Her nurse is also very good. I would highly recommend Dr. Wu. Finding a doctor who matches your personal style is sometimes a difficult task but I'm glad that I am with her.

Stay away. I have been unhappy with her care for years and I am finally leaving the entire practice. She does not listen to your concerns and is horrible when in comes to following up on an issue. I will tell everyone I know not to waste their time or money here.

Awesome Drs.

Best Family Doctor in the Area

My whole family loves Dr. Wu. She treated myself, my husband and my two sons for five years until we moved out of state. Dr. Wu took the time to answer all of my questions and has even called me at home later to follow up with additional information she'd discovered after our visit. She is observant, caring and gives every patient her full attention.