Dr. Charalambos Demetri Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charalambos Demetri?

DR. CHARALAM DEMETRI-ENDOCRINOLOGIST

Posted on March 13th, 2017

DR. DEMETRI IS A BRILLIANT, CARING, CONCERNED DR. OF ENDOCRENOLOGY. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR YEARS AND WOULD NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE!! DR. DEMETRI TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU, AND HAS A REAL CONCERN FOR ALL HIS PATIENTS, HE IS A 10 STAR DR. IN MY BOOK!!

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr. Demetri is outstanding. He is the only doctor that has been able to address and effectively treat my complex endocrine problems. I know several others with the same experience.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Demetri is an excellent doctor and I am well pleased. Previously, my thyroid level was up and down. Dr. Demetri has stabilized my thyroid level. So Thankful that he is has an office in Statesville .

I LOVE Dr. Demetri!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

One of the three best doctors I have seen in years! This is a doctor who will LISTEN to you AND address all your concerns. He has done several things that go above and beyond what one would expect and has even helped me understand problems and conditions that only just touch my endocrine problems. It's just too bad there aren't more doctors like him. His staff and nurse are amazing as well! They return calls quickly and take the time to resolve any issues with appointments or medications. I wish there were a SIXTH star!

Office visit

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Anytime you find a doctor that takes the time to listen to you and spend time explaining and answering your questions you found a winner.

Posted on August 17th, 2012

I only had one visit with Dr. Demetri and I was happy to see a Doctor that was ready to get down to the heart of my problems. Unfortunately, Dr. Demetri is out of my medicare network which meant I can not afford the out of pocket expenses for going out of my insurance network. Now, I am having to start all over again trying to get another Endo specialist that can help me get these issues taken care of. It is not easy to be a medicare patient because so many of the good Doctors are out of network now. So the only reason I only gave him a poor rating for following up is because his office does not care how things go for you if you can not afford to pay the out of pocket expenses.

Posted on October 24th, 2010