Dr. Charalambos Menelaou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charalambos Menelaou?

Amazing!

Posted on October 24th, 2016

He is an amazing Doctor! Very caring and doesn't take any chances during your pregnancy. He is very educated and has a wonderful bedside manor. Connie and Lydia make every visit so enjoyable and everyone truly cares about you and your baby! Love them all!

receptionists needs to go

Posted on February 6th, 2016

the receptionist has a very bad attitude, does not smile, very short the nurse on the other hand has a wonderful attitude has been with the dr a very long time she treasts you like family thats where the courteous staff falls in I would recommend the dr only if his receptionist had a change of attitude.

Mary

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Staff was very kind. Dr Menelaou very kind doctor. Kindess isn't everything. With first pregnancy I find out on my babies first peditrician visit that his collar bone is broken. It was so long ago, I was told it happens. So with my next pregnancy many years later I again have Dr. Manelou as my dr. He informed I needed a C-section. I was also considering a tubaligation. Hospital he usually doesn't deliver at is the only one he could do tubal at. Day of surgery, decided against tubal. He then said I can try naturally at hospital he normaly delivers at. I was afraid for my baby since he said a c section was necessary so I got the tubal, so I would have to switch hospitals so that he would try to deliver my baby naturally. During the c section my husband was never called in the room and I kept asking for him. They said they had to get me prepped. A nurse asked if I wanted my tubes tied still because she ripped the original for me and dr. Said sarcastically I'm just finishing. Father of my baby didn't get in room with me until my son was already born. Very unhappy with Dr. Manelou. I was high risk pregnancy and to act in the manner. A specialist was also was involved in my pregnancy and said I needed the c-section

Posted on April 6th, 2013

Dr. Menelaou, is a caring compassionate Dr. that cares for your well being. I absolutely love his staff , they are wonderful and professional, and give you an appointment promptly, they are like my second family, they absolutely make me feel like I am at home. Dr. Menelaou, is very self explanitory and does not hesitate. I would recommend Dr. Menelaou to all my friends and family and if I would need to seek another Dr. due to my insurance I would absolutely not change him for the world.Thanks Dr. Menalou for all of the great work, you have done to me, my family and friends.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

i love dr. menelaou and his staff in the office. i had him deliver my two children and i wouldnt have any other doctor do it.

NEVER AGAIN

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I refused to return to this office after my initial visit. This Doctor is extremely rude, difficult to understand and after he guessed at a diagnosis told me that I should "go home and look it up". The internal exam was painful as well. The office was disorganized and lost the paperwork that was faxed to them from my primary doctor. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone

Posted on September 10th, 2017