- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charalee K Basaldua has 2 locations
Dr. Charalee K Basaldua has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charalee K Basaldua has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Charalee K Basaldua Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Charalee K Basaldua
Dr. Basaldua graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 2008. Dr. Basaldua works in Las Vegas, NV and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Basaldua is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Campus and Valley Hospital Medical Center.