Dr. Charbel G Salamon Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Charbel G Salamon?

surgery pusher

He never even considered anything but surgery. I never felt comfortable

Partial Hysterectomy

I was referred to Dr. Salamon by a friend who recently had successful robotic surgery with him. I am 51 and was already under the care of my primary OB/GYN and a candidate for a hysterectomy due to an extremely oversized fibroid. I was really nervous and turned to Dr. S. for a 2nd opinion. I was extremely impressed with his professionalism and mannerism and I found him to be extremely thorough. Before I left his office, I scheduled my surgery because that’s how comfortable I felt. I also phoned my primary OB/GYN and she confirmed that I was in great hands. Dr. S. explained everything from the length of the surgery to the recovery time and healing process. His staff was extremely kind and sensitive to all of my needs too. I just had my post op visit and I can honestly say this was the best decision I made. I am finally on my way to being healthy again and living life to the fullest and I can’t thank Dr. S. and his staff enough.

would not go back

Dr. Salamon was running behind when I was there, and I sat undressed in an exam room by myself for a very long time. Several coworkers of his came in and out, but nobody said they were sorry. Then when he finally came in, he seemed like he didn't really listen to my real problems. Bad experience

Unprofessional

I felt rushed, and he didn't seem to be listening to me. His staff is sweet, but he was not

Laughed at his patients

I was waiting for him to see me when I heard him laughing at and talking s*** about a patient right before he saw me. Then he rushed through my visit and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. What a jjerk

pushed hysterectomy

This doctor just wanted to do a hysterectomy on me, and when I wasn't interested he wrote me off

Pain

Almost 3 years ago I had 2 different types of mesh implanted and s hysterectomy with him. I was left in terrible pelvic pain and have not been able to relieve it since . He said there was less than 1 %chance of this happening . I also got passed off and have never heard a word from him again .

Hurt me then gave up

Dr. Salamon seemed to insist on using mesh for my surgery last year. When the mesh caused me pain he sent me to physical therapy. When that didn't help, he gave up on me.

shamed me