Dr. Charity F Mcconnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charity F Mcconnell?

Very nice doctor

Ive been going here for almost 10 years.. Never wait very long in the waiting room.. She tells you about everything she sees.. good or bad.. even the names of the things she finds, and how they will change over time.. Also gave me a very good acne medicine after I made a comment about acne.. I didn't have to ask.

Excellent

She puts you totally at ease. Good listener and always pleasant. I have referred several friends to her.

Wonderful Physician!

While it is true that sometimes I have to wait awhile in her waiting room, and that she is booked up for appointments many months in advance, there are good reasons for this. She spends time with her patients and this can sometimes put her behind schedule. She can be hard to get an appointment With because so many people want to see her. When I came down with a case of the shingles though, she got me in to see her the same day. She is always kind and caring, and I think she really knows her stuff. I highly recommend her and will always see her as my dermatologist.

Best dermatologist around

Dr. McConnell is the most thorough, compassionate, professional doctor I have seen. I was very impressed with the amount of time she spent explaining my diagnosis and how she personally called to check on me. Her office staff is alway friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her.

Great doctor!! Would recommend her to anyone. She a very professional doctor and it was an exceptional experience.

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. McConnell is a wonderful dermatologist that has a great bedside manner. She is obviously very smart, but explains everything to her patients in ways they understand. I highly recommend her!

A very good experience

Dr. McConnell and her staff were very nice and efficient. She took the time to explain the details of my diagnosis and all the effects of the treatment. I was very comfortable with the entire process .

Front office staff not professional. Dr. keeps you waiting for long periods of time.

Dr. Charity F Mcconnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.