Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charlane H Liles has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
The most memorable thing about this Dr. is when she told my husband in the ER that he had advanced Cancer it had spread. She couldn't bother to tell me, if I was the one asking. She TOTALLY TRAUMATIZED my husband he there from did not sleep for 8 nites. He needed Hi Anxiety medicine & sleep aid too. She totally made matters worse. He came in the ER not well & she couldn't wait to tell him or for me to tell him later when he was feeling better. U may need to know but not when the patient already was sick & the best is we were in the ER 20 days prior & got her kicks telling him he had cancer in the lungs did she really have to tell him more bad news then & there NO! Now my husband has totally plummeted. Awful beside manner!
Dr. Charlane H Liles accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTouro Infirmary, 1401 Foucher St, New Orleans, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charlane H Liles in this video.
Dr. Charlane H Liles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.